WE ARE OPEN: 30.4. – 30.9.
WELCOME TO EUROPE'S FIRST “SELF” SUSTAINABLE OPEN-AIR HOSTEL
Soča Lean To
Wooden tent house for 2-3 people. Equipped with mattresses, blankets, pillows & linens. You do not need any camping equipment to stay at our place – that is why we call it the “open air hostel.”
The first "self sustainable" eco/adventure resort in Europe on 17.000 m2 of land at Soca river – Slovenia, located only 4 km from adventure capital of Slovenia – Bovec. Environmentally friendly, sustainable holidays for all generations.
The resort has its own water source, solar power plant, biological wastewater treatment plant & hot water vacuum solar collectors. All facilities are made from recycled or locally grown wood.
ADRENALINE-CHECK ECO PLACE is one of a kind eco/adventure resort in Europe offering:
- Unusual accommodations: Soca Lean To, Soca Lean To Deluxe, Rent a tent & Tent
- 17 different adventure sports, starting from the Eco Place
- 10 different camp activities: mini table tennis, slack line, volleyball, football, arching, grass skiing, badminton, speed badminton, baseball…
- Covered gathering place with a fireplace for 50 people
- Outside fireplace
- Kids corner – fairytale house, sand pond, little climbing wall…
- Relaxation corner with hammocks
- “Open Air Kitchen” equipped with all utilities for our guests (BBQ, cooker, pans, plates, cutlery….
- Nicely arranged & always clean toilets & showers
- Scenic location, surrounded by woods & mountains
- Postcard views to Triglav (highest mountain in Slovenia) & Kanjavec
- Narnia beach (the location where the movie Chronicles of Narnia was filmed) is only 300 m from the Eco Place
- Alpe Adria Trail: excellent hiking trails to the highest waterfall in Slovenia – Boka (30 min) & Virje waterfall (30 min)
- Climbing spot PR ŽVIKAR is only 10 min walk from the place
- Excellent location for all water sports & other adventure activities
95% of guests in previous years voted ADRENALINE-CHECK’S EXPERIENCE as
a highlight of their European experience!
& much more.
“A must do in Slovenia” for adventurers of all ages.
“A mecca for young adventure travelers” (Lonely Planet).
You can check our facebook page: